Terms And Conditions
1. Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions of entry. By entering this competition, all participants are deemed to have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. The promoter is DHL Express Ireland and the Football Association of Ireland
3. The winner must be a resident in the Republic of Ireland . DHL reserves the right to verify residency.
4. The winner will recieive a signed jersey by members of the Republic of Ireland Squad .
5. Employees of Deutsche Post DHL, its subsidiary companies, agencies working on behalf of Deutsche Post DHL and their families are not eligible to win prizes.
6. The winners may be required to participate in publicity. This will include but not be exclusive to filming for public, internal and press usage.
7. By participating in this competition all entrants are subject to these DHL terms and conditions and any personal data you give will be held in accordance with its data protection policy.
8. Data Protection: Your personal details are important to us and will be used fairly, in confidence and kept secure for no longer than necessary for the herein purpose in compliance with the Data protection act 1988. The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. If at any time you wish to update or correct any personal information DHL holds about you or you no longer wish us to use the information, please write to: Ie.socialmedia@DHL.com
9. DHL reserves the right to refuse to honour any entry or to recover the full value of any prize if it considers there has been an abuse or breach of the terms and conditions of this competition
10. The competition closes on Sunday the 26th of June 2016 at Midnight.